Kylie Jenner is a well-known name in the entertainment industry, especially in the reality TV world. She gained massive popularity through her appearance on the hit reality TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Her fame skyrocketed even more when she started her own cosmetics brand, Kylie Cosmetics. In this article, we will dive deep into Kylie Jenner’s net worth, growth, biography, family, career, business, personal life, awards, social media presence, philanthropic efforts, controversies, and some interesting facts. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Kylie Jenner Net Worth 2023
Kylie Jenner’s net worth in 2023 is estimated to be around $1.2 billion, according to Forbes. Her wealth has been mainly accumulated through her business ventures, which include Kylie Cosmetics and Kylie Skin. She also makes money through endorsements and sponsorships on her social media accounts. Her net worth has been on a steady rise, and she is on track to become the youngest self-made billionaire ever.
|Net Worth:||$850 million|
|Full Name:||Kylie Kristen Jenner|
|Date of Birth:||August 10, 1997|
|Place of Birth:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Age (As of 2023):||25 years old|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)|
|Profession:||Model, Entrepreneur, Businessperson,|
Influencer, Media Personality
Kylie Jenner’s Net worth Growth
Kylie Jenner’s net worth growth can be attributed to her successful business ventures. In 2015, she launched her own cosmetics line, Kylie Cosmetics, which became an instant hit. Her lip kits sold out within minutes of their release, and she quickly expanded her product line to include other makeup products. Her company’s success has continued to grow, and she has since launched Kylie Skin, a skincare line.
Kylie Jenner Bio, Age and Height
Kylie Jenner was born on August 10, 1997, in Los Angeles, California. She is the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner siblings. She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm) tall and she weighs approximately 119 pounds, or 54 kg. She has hazel eyes and naturally dark brown hair, but she is often seen with dyed hair in various colors.
Kylie Jenner comes from a high-profile family in the entertainment industry. Her mother, Kris Jenner, is a well-known producer and manager, while her father, Caitlyn Jenner, is a former Olympic athlete and TV personality.
Kylie Jenner is the youngest daughter of Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner. She has an older sister, Kendall Jenner, who is also a famous model and social media influencer. Her siblings from her mother’s side include Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, and Rob Kardashian. From her father’s side, she has three half-brothers, Burt, Brandon, and Brody, and a half-sister, Cassandra Marino.
Kylie Jenner’s career began in 2007 when she appeared on the reality TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” She became a regular cast member on the show and gained a massive following on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. She has also launched her own cosmetic line called Kylie Cosmetics, which has become one of the most successful celebrity beauty brands in the world. In addition, she has also been involved in fashion collaborations and has her own clothing line called Kylie Jenner Shop.
Kylie Jenner Business
Kylie Jenner’s most successful business venture to date has been her cosmetics company, Kylie Cosmetics. The brand’s first product, the Kylie Lip Kit, was launched in 2015 and was an instant success. It sold out within minutes of its launch, and the brand has since expanded to include other makeup products like eye shadows, blushes, and highlighters. In 2019, Kylie sold a majority stake (51%) in Kylie Cosmetics to beauty conglomerate Coty for $600 million, making her one of the wealthiest celebrities in the world. . Kylie also co-owns a clothing brand, Kendall + Kylie, with her sister Kendall Jenner.
In 2019, Kylie launched a skincare brand called Kylie Skin. The brand’s debut product, a foaming face wash, sold out within hours of its launch. Kylie Skin now offers a range of skincare products, including moisturizers, serums, and face masks.
In addition to her cosmetics and skincare lines, Kylie Jenner has also launched a clothing line called Kylie Jenner Shop. The brand features trendy and fashionable items such as crop tops, hoodies, and leggings.
Kylie Jenner Affairs and Husband
Kylie Jenner’s first public relationship was with Cody Simpson in 2011. Still, their relationship did not last long, and Kylie soon started dating actor Jaden Smith in 2013. Jaden and Kylie were together for about a time before calling it quits in 2014.
Latterly that time, Kylie started dating rapper Tyga, who was eight times her elderly. The relationship between the two was a bit controversial, given Kylie’s age at the time, but they continued to date on and off until 2017.
After her bifurcation with Tyga, Kylie Jenner started dating rapper Travis Scott in 2017. The couple kept their relationship low- key at first, but rumors of them being together started spreading snappily. In 2018, Kylie gave birth to their son, Stormi Webster. Kylie and Travis have had an on- and- off relationship, but they feel to be going strong as of now.
Apart from her verified relationships, Kylie Jenner has been linked to several other celebrities over the times. Some of the most notable bones include Canadian songster PartyNextDoor, basketball player Devin Booker, and rapper Drake.
Kylie Jenner, a prominent public figure, has amassed a plethora of recognized accolades during the course of her outstanding career. Specially, in 2013, she was bestowed with the prestigious Choice television Reality television star womanish award at the Teen Choice Awards, Capricho Awards, and WWD Beauty Inc. also; she was honored as the preeminent newsmaker of the time.
The time 2020 witnessed her attaining the ‘Fragrance of the Year Award’ for her scent brand Kylie Jenner by KKW( raw), which she co-created alongside her half- stock, Kim Kardashian West. In 2019, her collaboration with the Streamys won the Stylish Collaboration award. Likewise, she was included in the exclusive Forbes top 100 celebrity list, wherein she held the distinction of being the youthful member as of the 2017 records. In addition to this, she got nominated for several other significant awards throughout her career.
Kylie Jenner Social Media Handel
Kylie Jenner is active on social media and has a large following. She rules in the in all social media handles. Her sanctioned Instagram account (@kyliejenner) has over 382 million followers, sanctioned Twitter account (@KylieJenner) with 40.4 million followers, sanctioned Tiktok account with 52.2 million Followers, sanctioned Snapchat account (Kylie Jenner) with 36.2 million follower, verified youtube account (@kyliejenner) with 12.2 million and sanctioned Facebook account (Kylie Jenner) with 33 million followers. She frequently shares videos, activities, prints from her particular life, as well as updates about her career and daily life.
Kylie Jenner has been involved in philanthropy at its young age. Some of her philanthropy acts are:
- She has advanced her support to associations similar as the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Kylie launched the Kylie Cosmetics Smiles crusade in 2018 to support Smile Train, a global children’s charity that provides free split surgery and care to children in need.
- In 2020, Kylie teamed up with beauty mammoth Coty to produce and contribute hand sanitizers to healthcare workers fighting on the anterior lines of the COVID- 19 epidemic.
- Kylie bestowed$ 1 million to several associations that supported ethnical justice, including the NAACP and the Black Lives Matter Foundation, and used her social media accounts to raise mindfulness and share educational coffers.
- Kylie launched the Kylie Skin Summer Body Collection in 2020, which was simply made from sustainable paraphernalia, demonstrating her commitment to environmental preservation.
Kylie Jenner’s life has numerous controversies during the time. Some of them are:
- Kylie Jenner’s changing appearance has led to enterprise about cosmetic surgeries, but she has denied utmost of these claims.
- She has admitted to getting lip filters in her past history but has since removed them.
- Her transformation can be attributed to makeup, weight loss, and maturity, and there’s no concrete substantiation to support claims of other surgeries.
- When Kylie announced the birth of her son, Stormi, in 2018, there were rumors that she had used a surrogate, but she latterly verified that she had carried and given birth to her son.
- Kylie’s relationship with rapper Tyga was tumultuous, and although some people suspected it was grounded on financial gain, Kylie has denied those claims.
- In 2019, Forbes named Kylie the youngest self- made billionaire, which results sparked controversy, but her success can be attributed to her own hard work and business wit.
It’s important to separate fact from fabrication when it comes to Kylie’s controversies, as numerous rumors are unsupported.
25 Fascinating Kylie Jenner Facts You Didn’t Know About
- Her birth name is Kylie Kristen Jenner.
- She is the youngest daughter of Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner.
- Kylie has an older sister, Kendall Jenner, and four half-siblings from her mother’s previous marriage.
- At the age of 14, Kylie started homeschooling and graduated high school in 2015.
- Kylie’s first job was in a theater production of “The Sound of Music,” where she played a supporting role.
- In 2015, Kylie launched her own cosmetics line called Kylie Cosmetics.
- Her lip kits became so popular that they sold out within minutes of their release.
- Kylie has a very large scar on her left thigh.
- Kylie has a daughter named Stormi with rapper Travis Scott.
- She has a net worth of over $900 million, making her one of the youngest self-made billionaires in the world.
- Kylie has a phobia of butterflies.
- She loves to collect luxury cars and owns a fleet of vehicles, including a Bugatti Chiron and a Lamborghini Aventador.
- Kylie has over 250 million followers on Instagram, making her one of the most followed people on the platform.
- She was named one of Time Magazine’s most influential people in 2018.
- Kylie has been featured on the cover of numerous magazines, including Forbes and Vogue.
- She has a dog named Norman, which she adopted in 2014.
- Kylie has her own reality show called “Life of Kylie,” which premiered in 2017.
- She is an advocate for anti-bullying and has been involved in numerous campaigns to raise awareness.
- Kylie’s favorite color is pink.
- She is a big fan of the “Harry Potter” series.
- Kylie has a collection of wigs that she wears to change up her look.
- She is a huge fan of the Netflix series “Stranger Things.”
- Kylie has a tattoo on her right hip that says “sanity.”
- She is known for her signature plump lips, which she achieved through lip fillers.
- Kylie’s favorite food is sushi.
It shall be a fascinating endeavor to observe what the time ahead holds for the intelligent and sagacious Kylie Jenner, who is also a mother of two. Clearly, Kylie Jenner has received a substantial advantage in the business world, and one could posit that with such extensive recognition and prominence, failure would be almost implausible in her sundry business ventures. However, to be just, X is renowned for propelling her enterprises ahead through her personal perspective and hard work, and it would be inequitable to attribute all her accomplishments solely to her stardom in the realm of television.